As our Gardens are for the enjoyment of the general public at all times, the following guidelines must be respected:
- Spaces cannot be reserved within the car park. This is an area available for all our visitors and we highly recommend car-pooling with other guests. Parking areas are to be respected and not congested.
- All designated sites are to be left in a clean and tidy condition (all litter is to be removed from site – there are no rubbish bins within Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens).
- A bond is required to secure all bookings. The bond will be held until completion of the usage period and will be released after inspection and confirmation the area has not sustained any damage as a result. If there is any damage to the area, the bond will be withheld until restoration is completed by Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens Inc (managers of the Gardens). Any remaining bond will then be returned to holder of the booking.
- All fixtures or other items brought into the park are to be removed immediately after the event is completed.
- No vehicles are allowed past the Car Park areas or on the lawns.
- Noise levels are to be kept to a minimum.
- With the exception of picnic tables and chairs, no furniture, marquees or decoration are to be used within the Gardens.
- It should be noted that there are continuing development works within the Gardens which may impact on some functions.
- There is no provision for inclement weather.
- Decorations or other items cannot be attached to trees, buildings, heritage features or other fixed structures. Any candles must be encased in glass.
- Please note that pot plants are not permitted in the Rose Garden in order to minimise pest and disease issues.
- No naked flames, fireworks, sparklers, spiking or staking is permitted in the Garden.
Anyone using the Gardens for a private function, which falls within the above guidelines, is advised to arrange their own Public Liability Insurance cover.