Forsythia Drive (off Long Road), Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Open 7 days during daylight hours for your enjoyment.
SECURITY CAMERAS ARE IN PLACE THROUGHOUT THE GARDENS
Tamborine Mountain is in the Hinterland of the Gold Coast in SE Queensland. It is easily accessed from the M1 Motorway Exit 57 at Oxenford and by following the signs to Tamborine Mountain. The trip from the M1 will take about 25 minutes and take you through some of SE Queensland’s most beautiful hinterland.
Map shows Botanic Gardens
Vonda Youngman Centre – venue for garden club meetings.
Tamborine Mountain Showgrounds – Markets every Second Sunday of the month.
Click HERE to learn more about special areas of the gardens.
- Admission is free but your donation is gratefully accepted, Donation boxes are places around the Gardens.
- Bus parking space
- Toilet facilities including a disabled toilet
- Covered pavilion area with tables and chairs for larger groups
- Picnic seats in open areas
- NO BBQ facilities available
- Dogs NOT allowed
- Bikes and ball games NOT permitted
Please help the volunteers keep the grounds beautiful by taking your waste home with you.
There is a bus parking space clearly marked within the Gardens on the left hand side near the Botanic Gardens sign. We ask that this be limited to smaller buses and that coaches use the parking space adjacent to the entrance in Forsythia Drive.