WEDDINGS AND PRIVATE FUNCTIONS
The Gardens offer a beautiful location for weddings. They are also a popular venue for many families to celebrate various events. It should be remembered that, as a volunteer organisation, we are unable to offer some of the services of other gardens.
Most people conducting weddings choose the “Wedding Lawn” at the northern end of the lake as a site, although other sites are available. We prefer to limit the number of guests to 20, bearing in mind the amount of parking space available and other visitors to the Gardens. We also ask that no confetti or rice be used at ceremonies. We also expect that rubbish be removed following the service and, if music is played, that this is kept to a reasonable volume so as not to disturb neighbours and other visitors.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – WEDDING LAWN
WE ARE CONTINUING TO HAVE DRAINAGE PROBLEMS WITH THE WEDDING LAWN SO BOOKINGS FOR THIS AREA ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
To book your wedding or function and ensure the availability of the site, please contact our Wedding Manager directly with your names, email and phone contact and preferred area of the gardens. make sure you read the guidelines below.
A Booking and Donation of $200.00 would ensure your space is reserved and the area is prepared on the day. The Main Pavilion is for the use of the General Public and is not available for wedding bookings.
Please make your donation payment directly to our bank account – Tamborine Mountain Garden Club Inc. BSB 084835 Account Number 164215016. Please put your name as a reference with the payment.
For Wedding Enquiries and Bookings contact
Geoff Hurling 0423 244076
- Simple ceremonies (Wedding and/or Naming) of up to 20 people maximum, with no impact on other visitors’ enjoyment are welcome providing they are strictly within the listed guidelines.
- No tables are to be moved.
- All rubbish is to be taken away and site cleaned up after the ceremony.
- Parking areas are to be respected and not congested.
- No Vehicles are allowed past the Car Park areas or on the lawns.
- Noise levels are to be kept to a minimum.
- With the exception of picnic tables and chairs, no furniture, marquees or decoration are to be used within the Gardens.
- It should be noted that there are continuing development works within the Gardens which may impact on small functions.
- The large covered Pavilion is a Public area and is not available for wedding Bookings. However you may book the Rotunda area at the top of the gardens
- There is no provision for inclement weather.
- Anyone using the Gardens for a private function, which falls within the above guidelines, is advised to arrange their own Public Liability Insurance cover.
Here’s a map of our beautiful gardens.